At KidsFACT we offer scholarships annually to high school seniors that have been diagnosed with IBD including Crohn’s Disease or UC. We also offer scholarships to teens wishing to attending Camp Oasis, a camp created by the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) for those who suffer from IBD.
GI for Kids
Higher Education Scholarship
- Graduating High School Senior seeking a College Degree
Minimum GPA: 3.0 (Please submit transcript with application)
- Diagnosis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis
- Current GI for Kids Patient
- Student who demonstrates academic goals and drive to reach these goals
- Deadline: May 7, 2021 (must be submitted or post marked)
- Submit the name of the institution in which the scholarship should be sent
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen on May 7, 2021
Please download an application below the application and print and mail application to:
GI for Kids
Attn: KidsFACT / Scholarship
2100 Clinch Ave, Suite 510
Knoxville, TN 37916
Learn More about Camp Oasis
Camp Oasis Scholarship - 2020 Camp Oasis has been cancelled due to COVID-19
KidsFACT offers 4 scholarships annual for teens wishing to attend Camp Oasis.
About Camp Oasis: Dealing with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) as a child is even more challenging. That is why the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation proudly established Camp Oasis over a decade ago. This co-ed residential summer camp program enriches the lives of children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis by providing them with a safe and supportive camp community. Watch our video and see what your children can experience.